Do you live in a rural area where help is limited?
get help with info & pricing
Seniors often need help with basic hygiene and bathing. These services are important in providing a physical and mental well-being. The results are a happier more attractive self-confident client.
- Assistance with bathing (shower, bath, sponge bath)
- Personal hygiene (hair care, skin care, application of lotion, oral hygiene)
- Dressing/Grooming (dressing, assistance with personal grooming)
Assistance with bathroom activities (incontinence, urgency, accidents)
- Toileting and Incontinence Care are provided with compassion and understanding. CareProviders New Mexico understands how it may be uncomfortable for some to ask for assistance with toileting and incontinence. Maintaining the seniors dignity when providing these services is a cornerstone of our CareProviders training.
- Assistance with mobility (transferring assistance, walking, light exercise and isometric motion to retain mobility and strength)
- Moving and placing clients in correct posture position helps promote health and safety, improves proper functioning and lessens complications. Proper transferring and positioning from and into beds and chairs reduces pressure areas on the skin, strengthens muscles and encourages proper breathing and digestion.